• ABOUT
  • CONTACT
  • PRIVACY
  • SITEMAP

SITBD Latest Tech Tips

We Provide Technology Based Consulting Tips

Select Category
  • Home
  • GrameenPhone
  • Banglalink
  • Robi
  • Airtel
  • Teletalk
  • More
    • Mobile Tips
    • SEO Tips
    • Android

Sunday, September 20, 2015

Anonymous

You can buy Airtime from your Bkash account

  Anonymous     Sunday, September 20, 2015     Mobile Tips    
Dear visitor,How are you? I hope that you are doing well. Have ou Bkash account? If yes, You can buy airtime from your Bkash account no charge. Buy Airtime allows you to recharge Mobile Airtime from your bKash Account. You can buy airtime for your own mobile phone or for someone else's mobile phone.

SITBD

Follow the steps below
1. Go to your bKash Mobile Menu by dialing *247#
2.Choose “Buy Airtime”
3.Choose your operator
4. Choose your connection type
5. Enter the 11 digit mobile number you want to buy airtime for
6. Enter the amount of airtime you want to buy
7. Enter your bKash Mobile Menu PIN to confirm

Done! You will receive a confirmation message from bKash.

Currently, this service is available for any bKash Account holder to Buy Airtime for all Grameenphone, Banglalink, Robi, and Airtel numbers.

পোষ্টটি শেয়ার করুনঃ
Tweet Share Share Share Share Share

Related Posts

← Newer Post Older Post → Home

Popular Posts

  • Make Ringtone for your Name ! Download Awsome Android App
    Dear Android User, How are you? I hope that you are doing well. However, Today I will share with you an amazin android app, which will help...
  • How to Setup Custom Domain on Blogger
    Today I'm going to discuss about an amazing topic for Blogger user. How to setup custom domain on blogger . Blogger is most popular fr...
  • Airtel fnf system know how to add, delete, view and change airtel fnf
    Dear visitor, How are you? I hope that you are doing well. However, Now Im going to discuss an important think which most helpfull for airt...
  • Awsome Android Software Add stylish text on your Photo
    Dear visitor How are you? I hope that you are doing well. This post for Android user. Now I will share with you awsome Android Software. Thi...
  • Awsome Android Software ! Receive your call by Air
    Dear Android user, Today I will share with you an amazing Android Software. Which will help you to receive your call by air. Now use air to ...
  • Top 5 Online Free Youtube to MP3 Converter
    Today Im going to share with you an amazing topic. I will share with you  Top 5 Online Free Youtube to MP3 Converter . Many times Youtube ...
  • Your Android Mobile really slow? Download 360 Security Lite and make super fast
    Dear Android User, Today I will discuss about an important topic. This topic 100% helpfull for every Android user. Hello Android user Is yo...
  • Banglalink new and inactive sim offer 1GB internet and 1GB Facebook at 9Taka
    Dear inactive banglalink user. Now active your inactive banglalink sim or new sim and enjoy an excellent offer. 1GB internet and 1GB facebo...
  • How to check GP, BL, Robi, Airtel, Teletalk and Citycell own Sim number?
    Dear visitor, How are you? I hope that you are doing well. However, Now i will discuss about an amazing tips for GP, BL, Robi, Airtel, Tele...
  • Robi User Enjoy 500MB Internet at 30Taka
    Dear robi user, Robi lunched an amazing Internet offer for their Customers. Robi now celebrating 5 Million facebook fans, on this occasion r...

Recent Posts

CATEGORIES

  • Airtel
  • Android
  • Banglalink
  • Blogger
  • Earn Money
  • Education
  • Facebook
  • Grameenphone
  • Graphics Design
  • Mobile Tips
  • Robi
  • SEO Tips
  • Teletalk
  • About
  • Contact Us
  • Partner Site

If you want to customize any blogger template, so you can contact us.

Copyright © SITBD Latest Tech Tips All Rights Reserved