• ABOUT
  • CONTACT
  • PRIVACY
  • SITEMAP

SITBD Latest Tech Tips

We Provide Technology Based Consulting Tips

Select Category
  • Home
  • GrameenPhone
  • Banglalink
  • Robi
  • Airtel
  • Teletalk
  • More
    • Mobile Tips
    • SEO Tips
    • Android

Friday, May 27, 2016

Anonymous

Airtel Internet offer 500MB internet only 71tk

  Anonymous     Friday, May 27, 2016     Airtel    
Airtel lunched an amazing internet offer. All Airtel prepaid  users,  buy 500MB 3G internet only 71tk recharge
Airtel Internet offer 500MB internet only 71tk

Offer Details:
Airtel 500MB @71tk with vat

Validity: 15 days

To active recharge 71tk

SD+VAT+SC added

All prepaid customers can active this offer

To check remaining volume of data dial *778*4#

Customers can activate this pack 10 times during the offer

Tags: Airtel internet. airtel offer, airtel free offer, airtel bd, airtel 500mb, 500mb internet, airtel 71tk recharge, airtel 1gb, 1gb at 49tk, airtel free offer, airtel mb check, check data, airtel bonus
পোষ্টটি শেয়ার করুনঃ
Tweet Share Share Share Share Share

Related Posts

← Newer Post Older Post → Home

Popular Posts

  • Make Ringtone for your Name ! Download Awsome Android App
    Dear Android User, How are you? I hope that you are doing well. However, Today I will share with you an amazin android app, which will help...
  • How to Setup Custom Domain on Blogger
    Today I'm going to discuss about an amazing topic for Blogger user. How to setup custom domain on blogger . Blogger is most popular fr...
  • Airtel fnf system know how to add, delete, view and change airtel fnf
    Dear visitor, How are you? I hope that you are doing well. However, Now Im going to discuss an important think which most helpfull for airt...
  • Awsome Android Software Add stylish text on your Photo
    Dear visitor How are you? I hope that you are doing well. This post for Android user. Now I will share with you awsome Android Software. Thi...
  • Awsome Android Software ! Receive your call by Air
    Dear Android user, Today I will share with you an amazing Android Software. Which will help you to receive your call by air. Now use air to ...
  • Top 5 Online Free Youtube to MP3 Converter
    Today Im going to share with you an amazing topic. I will share with you  Top 5 Online Free Youtube to MP3 Converter . Many times Youtube ...
  • Your Android Mobile really slow? Download 360 Security Lite and make super fast
    Dear Android User, Today I will discuss about an important topic. This topic 100% helpfull for every Android user. Hello Android user Is yo...
  • Banglalink new and inactive sim offer 1GB internet and 1GB Facebook at 9Taka
    Dear inactive banglalink user. Now active your inactive banglalink sim or new sim and enjoy an excellent offer. 1GB internet and 1GB facebo...
  • How to check GP, BL, Robi, Airtel, Teletalk and Citycell own Sim number?
    Dear visitor, How are you? I hope that you are doing well. However, Now i will discuss about an amazing tips for GP, BL, Robi, Airtel, Tele...
  • Robi User Enjoy 500MB Internet at 30Taka
    Dear robi user, Robi lunched an amazing Internet offer for their Customers. Robi now celebrating 5 Million facebook fans, on this occasion r...

Recent Posts

CATEGORIES

  • Airtel
  • Android
  • Banglalink
  • Blogger
  • Earn Money
  • Education
  • Facebook
  • Grameenphone
  • Graphics Design
  • Mobile Tips
  • Robi
  • SEO Tips
  • Teletalk
  • About
  • Contact Us
  • Partner Site

If you want to customize any blogger template, so you can contact us.

Copyright © SITBD Latest Tech Tips All Rights Reserved