• ABOUT
  • CONTACT
  • PRIVACY
  • SITEMAP

SITBD Latest Tech Tips

We Provide Technology Based Consulting Tips

Select Category
  • Home
  • GrameenPhone
  • Banglalink
  • Robi
  • Airtel
  • Teletalk
  • More
    • Mobile Tips
    • SEO Tips
    • Android

Sunday, June 12, 2016

Tariqul Morshed

Robi Biometric Re-registration Offer 5GB Internet at 5Tk

  Tariqul Morshed      Sunday, June 12, 2016     Robi    
Robi luched an amazing offer for their un-verified customers. 5GB internet data only 5Tk. Just re-verify Robi SIM connection through by biometric process and enjoy this offer

Robi Biometric Re-registration Offer 5GB Internet at 5Tk

Offer Details:
All robi prepaid user can enjoy 5GB re-verify
offer

To activate 5GB@5tk, Dial *140*27#

Use time 12AM to 12PM

Validity 15 days

Can be used in 3G/2G network

SD+VAT+SC applicable.

Other Details:
First re-verification then get offer

One time can get this offer within campaign
To know more info about Robi re-verify offer,
call 123 or 01819400400

পোষ্টটি শেয়ার করুনঃ
Tweet Share Share Share Share Share

Related Posts

← Newer Post Older Post → Home

Popular Posts

  • Make Ringtone for your Name ! Download Awsome Android App
    Dear Android User, How are you? I hope that you are doing well. However, Today I will share with you an amazin android app, which will help...
  • How to Setup Custom Domain on Blogger
    Today I'm going to discuss about an amazing topic for Blogger user. How to setup custom domain on blogger . Blogger is most popular fr...
  • Airtel fnf system know how to add, delete, view and change airtel fnf
    Dear visitor, How are you? I hope that you are doing well. However, Now Im going to discuss an important think which most helpfull for airt...
  • Awsome Android Software ! Receive your call by Air
    Dear Android user, Today I will share with you an amazing Android Software. Which will help you to receive your call by air. Now use air to ...
  • Awsome Android Software Add stylish text on your Photo
    Dear visitor How are you? I hope that you are doing well. This post for Android user. Now I will share with you awsome Android Software. Thi...
  • Top 5 Online Free Youtube to MP3 Converter
    Today Im going to share with you an amazing topic. I will share with you  Top 5 Online Free Youtube to MP3 Converter . Many times Youtube ...
  • Your Android Mobile really slow? Download 360 Security Lite and make super fast
    Dear Android User, Today I will discuss about an important topic. This topic 100% helpfull for every Android user. Hello Android user Is yo...
  • Banglalink new and inactive sim offer 1GB internet and 1GB Facebook at 9Taka
    Dear inactive banglalink user. Now active your inactive banglalink sim or new sim and enjoy an excellent offer. 1GB internet and 1GB facebo...
  • How to check GP, BL, Robi, Airtel, Teletalk and Citycell own Sim number?
    Dear visitor, How are you? I hope that you are doing well. However, Now i will discuss about an amazing tips for GP, BL, Robi, Airtel, Tele...
  • Robi User Enjoy 500MB Internet at 30Taka
    Dear robi user, Robi lunched an amazing Internet offer for their Customers. Robi now celebrating 5 Million facebook fans, on this occasion r...

Recent Posts

CATEGORIES

  • Airtel
  • Android
  • Banglalink
  • Blogger
  • Earn Money
  • Education
  • Facebook
  • Grameenphone
  • Graphics Design
  • Mobile Tips
  • Robi
  • SEO Tips
  • Teletalk
  • About
  • Contact Us
  • Partner Site

If you want to customize any blogger template, so you can contact us.

Copyright © SITBD Latest Tech Tips All Rights Reserved